Honeycombes Ingham are looking for a Trainee Stores Person to join their team.
They can offer:
- Above award remuneration
- Full training and ongoing support
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- A challenging role offering career development opportunities
They are looking for:
- Previous work experience
- People skills - ability to communicate effectively and work with a team
- Professional - be reliable with a courteous and professional manner
- Logical Thinking - demonstrate the ability and desire to learn with a view to contributing to the overall success of the team
- Energy and Enthusiasm - only apply if you are someone looking to put their best foot forward and grow.
- Ability to undertake a Traineeship Qualification
As a trainee you will work alongside other team members learning:
- To work with customers forging strong and lasting relationships
- Working with in-house computer systems
- Answering telephone and email enquiries with a view to resolving issues
- Assisting with the management of ingoing / outgoing freight
- Work to time-frames and within job guidelines
If this sounds like you, take the next step and start your career, click on the link to apply:
https://www.honeycombes.com.au/available-positions/trainee-stores-person or email email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like more information about this role, please contact Fiona Viljoen 0404 793 115 between 8.00am and 1.00pm Monday to Friday.